Saturday, March 9, 2013

Crazy things that writers do...

Issue #2: FONTS 

I'm kind of a font freak. I collect them as a a little girl would collect barbies (I did that, too). So, when I'm procrastinating, I do this:

I know, I know. One of the worse ways to waste precious writing time (it's a SHINY NEW IDEA, too. I don't really think I'm procrastinating because that's not possible for new ideas. I'm just succumbing to my short attention span, as usual).

So now I have a bunch of new fonts and an idea to write! How does life get better?

What is your guilty pleasure when you take a break from writing?

4 comments:

  1. HA oh my gosh I totally do this too! I made a font out of my own handwriting a few years back and now
    I want to do ones for my characters' handwriting too ... and I totally don't care how much of a geek this makes me!! lol

    What are your favorite font websites?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, that is SO cool. I'm not techsavvy enough to make my own font, though :D My favorite font website right now is http://www.dafont.com/, but it changes based on the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want one, I can make you one =D It's actually not that difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really?! If it's not too difficult, then I'll poke around a how-to's myself :) I know you are busy with your writing :D

    ReplyDelete