Saturday, February 9, 2013

Taking a break from writing with more writing...

I am, like many others out there, a wanna-be author.

I'm working on a young-adult dystopian/adventure novel currently (in fact, I SHOULD be writing this moment). But I needed to take a break and just write something else. That isn't a novel. Because I'm really bad at multitasking :(

SO, welcome to the first blog post! What will I be blogging?

  • Book reviews (mostly YA, because I love reading it as much as I love writing it)
  • Writing advice stuff (not sure if I can call it advice because I'm probably not qualified enough)
  • Tidbits about said WIP (my playlist, my inspiration, etc.)
  • Baking! My kitties! All things awesome and random :)
Yup, so there you have it. I also love making new friends so feel free to spazz with me (writing makes me a little crazy...too much introspection). No one is going to judge a spastic writer because the world out there is tough.

***Coming up! MIND GAMES ARC review by KIERSTEN WHITE

5 comments:

  1. Gah, you like to spazz about things and have cats, too? That's it. We're officially friends now. :) Welcome to the blogisphere! Suggestion: You should get a widget to let readers subscribe by email, so all us WordPress users and such can follow your blog as well. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Gah, so new that I wouldn't even have thought of adding that widget but now it's there.

    My cats are my best writing companions. They're so fat I use them as squishy pillows :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, that's so cute! My cat used to sit behind me on the computer chair while I was writing, like my own personal butt warmer. They really are the greatest companions, huh?

      Delete
  3. I love this spazz! I do this all the time too! I just wrote a guest post on A Pocket Full of Pens. I mention that I write book reviews at The Avid Reader and also write lots of school papers. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Zara!! I will have to check out your post and your book reviews. I read book reviews for fun :D

    ReplyDelete